Complete security manned guarding solutions
Trigion is part of the family-owned Facilicom Group; established in 1966, Facilicom is one of the most financially stable companies in Europe, with a turnover of €1.5bn, employing over 28,000 people in the Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, and Ireland. Our UK operation, headquartered in south-east London, provides a unique combination of state-of-the-art electronic fire and security systems, complimented by a range of manned guarding services. Trigion’s in-house SIA and NSI accredited security operations centre (SOC) provides bespoke monitoring services. These services are offered, among others, in Dartford.
The right solution for every risk
- Audio and video entry systems.
- Coded access.
- Proximity access control.
- Biometric reader systems.
- On-line, multi-point, multi-site systems.
- ANPR identification and access systems.
- Electronic turnstiles.
- Physical turnstiles.
- Electric gates.
- Rising bollards.
- Vehicle blockers.
Why Trigion Security?
- Single source provider for electronic fire, security and manned guarding solutions.
- Headquarted in South-East London.
- In house SIA and NSI accredited security operations centre.
- More than 50 years of experience.
- Offering the right solution to meet the most demanding customer requirements.
- Highly experienced, technically excellent team.