Without our people we would have no business, no reputation and no credibility.
We do need to look after them, however, and just as importantly we need them to behave in an environmentally friendly way to protect our environment in line with the company's aims and objectives.
Trigion are a registered ISO 14001 company and as such, ensure that all legislation as set by the Government and statutory rules and regulations are adhered to.
- Our vehicles are carefully vetted to ensure they are the best in class for emissions.
- Our regions and areas are carefully planned to ensure as little unnecessary fuel usage as possible.
- Our office recycling regime is carefully regulated
- We provide refreshments and lunch for our office staff free of charge.
- We communicate regular environmental updates through our newsletters and social media.
Trigion Security Services Ltd has conducted a gender pay review for 2018 in accordance with the Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information) Regulations 2017. Our formal gender pay gap report is available here:
Gender Pay Gap report 2017
Gender Pay Gap report 2018