Without our people there would be no business, no reputation and no credibility, so looking after our staff is one of our top priorities. However, we also need our staff to help us look to look after our environment in line withour stated aims and objectives.
Trigion is proud to be an ISO 14001 registered company, and as such, we ensure that we follow all relevant recommendations, and adhere to both the terms and spitrit of the standard, together with all associated legislation.
- Our vehicles are all owned by the company, regularly serviced and are purchased on a ‘best in class emissions’ basis. The company no longer purchases Diesel vehicles, and low emission petrol, hybrid, or electric vehicles are carefully selected, according to their intended use.
- Our working days are carefully planned, so as to ensure that travel distances and fuel useage are minimised.
- Our office recycling regime is carefully planned and administered, so as to ensure that the recycling of all items from office waste to staff uniforms and electrical and electronic goods are maximised.
- We provide refreshments and lunch for our office based staff and their visitors free of charge, so that lunchtime journeys are rendered unnecessary.
- We communicate regular environmental updates through our newsletters and social media.
Trigion Security Services Ltd has conducted a gender pay review for 2018 in accordance with the Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information) Regulations 2017. Our formal gender pay gap report is available here:
Gender Pay Gap report 2017
Gender Pay Gap report 2018
Gender Pay Gap report 2019