A core part of the management ethos at Trigion, has always been to dedicate any resource necessary to ensure that we always provide industry-leading security services, to provide you, our customers, the very best security solutions available today. Trigion Security Services, currently holds SIA Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS) status for the provision of Manned Security Services and Key Holding Services, as well NSI Gold accreditation. Trigion operates to the very highest standards in the industry. The SIA reports directly to the UK home secretary and imposes stringent requirements that must be met by all approved contractors. We are proud to say that Trigion was amongst the first to qualify!
- ISO 9000: the DTI's "Tick & Crown" mark denotes government recognition of consistent standards, systems and procedures - another important credential for Trigion’s manned guarding operation.
- All Trigion security officers are vetted and trained to NSI Standards BS7858, - The company is proud to have achieved BS7499, BS7984 and full NSI certification.
- Twice a year, Trigion is inspected by both the NSI and the SIA to ensure our full compliance with BS7499 - "The Code of Practice for Static Site Guarding and Mobile Patrol Services" and BS7858 - "The Code of Practice for Security Screening of personnel employed in a Security Environment".
- This ensures that all of our procedures and staff are fully compliant and continue to deliver to the highest possible standards of service.
- Trigion also provides a range of bespoke services that often incorporate a range of electronic security and monitoring services to support our manned guarding operation. This integrated approach to service, enables our manned guarding operation to operate at maximum efficiency, on a reduced number of staff, particularly at quieter times of the day.
- Our 24 hour Security Operations Centre is a vital part of our business, providing support, advice and assistance to our on-site officers and customers alike, at anytime of the day or night.
- Each of our mobile response vehicles is fitted with an automatic tracking system, that allows our communications centre to locate the vehicles to within a few meters – important for both the security of our staff, and the efficient dispatch of the closest vehicle to a customer’s premises – particulary during an emergency.
With the resources to provide a full security solution, offering the latest in both manned and electronic security systems, Trigion has become a great success story with its many customers accross the UK.